The right cleaning equipment is the key to a clean and composed environment. Whether it is your home, office, or living space, there's no single magical wand that will do it all – a bunch of essential tools will make sure all your messes are well taken care of.
Here's a list of some of the best and most critical clinical supplies that are a must-have to keep your living or working place free from dirt and dust.
Universal Cleaning Equipment
If you’re shopping for essential cleaning supplies or equipment for the first time, these items are a must-have. And here’s a tip: it is okay to opt for cheaper versions of pricier products, as long as they guarantee the same results.
- It is undoubtedly the best cleaning option for both carpeted and un-carpeted floors.
- Works great for hard to reach areas, couches, curtains, baseboards, and even animal fur.
- If you’re on a strict budget, you can purchase a handheld vacuum called a dust buster.
- These are gentle and soft to clean many different surfaces without scratching them, including glass and stainless steel.
- Easy to clean and reuse – only through them in the wash along with your towels.
- A flat/dust mop is an excellent alternative to the heavy and unruly mops that are more commonly used.
- Cover more surface area and can be used with a variety of cleaning liquids.
- Buy the ones that come with washable mop pads.
- A set of cheap and thick rubber gloves is a necessity when it comes to protecting your hands from dangerous cleaning chemicals and grime.
- They can also protect your hands from hot water while doing the dishes.
Bristled Toilet Brush with Holder
- This is an easy and effortless way to get your toilet sparkling clean.
- Buy reusable ones and replace them once or twice a year as needed.
Water isn't enough if you're looking for a deep clean. Here are some standard cleaners that every household must-have.
All-purpose, Multi-surface Cleaners
- These cleaners are effective against dirt, grease, and stains, and are suitable for various surfaces, including wood, marble, and glass.
- A simple spray and a gentle wipe are all it takes to remove even the most annoying stains.
- These products are specifically formulated for glass surfaces, such as windows and tabletops.
- Provide a sparkling result without leaving any smears or streaks.
- These products are specifically formulated for wooden surfaces.
- Help clean wooden panes, shelves, cupboards, and even floorboards without damaging the wood or varnish.
Tile Cleaner (with bleach)
- These cleaners help remove grime, soap build-up, mildew, mold, and even rust from baths, showers, toilets, and living areas.
- Always open a window or turn on the exhaust to protect yourself from the fumes of bleach.
Here are a few general cleaning products that can help you maintain cleanliness and hygiene:
- Abrasive scrubbing pads, such as steel wool
- Hand towels/Paper Towels
- Oven cleaner
- Surface Specific Cleaner (for granite, marble, or stainless steel)
- Grout Brush
- Extra Toothbrush (for hard to reach areas, like corners and between tiles)
- Lint Roller
- Extendable Duster
Another valuable and viable cleaning equipment piece that you should consider investing in is the Gladwell Glider Cordless Electric Mop. Its super-thin 3-inch base and cordless design make it super easy to use without taking up too much space. Along with specially formulated cleaning solutions, the glider provides options for mopping, waxing, and quick spraying. Its high-powered twin-spin motors make cleaning swift and efficient, effectively removing stains such as dirt and grime, and even bacteria from marble, wood, tile, or laminate surfaces. What’s best is that its cleaning pads are washable and reusable, and there’s a 1-year unlimited warranty.
So grab your wallet and this list of the best cleaning supplies and head to your nearest supermarket today!